Sunday, August 15, 2010

Interesting quote from a friend

"If you try and try to get something or someone and fail then you can go though life knowing you tried..if you give up you automatically fail and you will never know if the thing or person you want could have been yours."

We've all been there before, made me ponder some thoughts. In general, going through life you have to TRY for everything you want. IF you don't, you are left with always wondering what if.....

I guess in some ways I played my life safe, yet again I am satisfied and happy in every aspect, so who's to say I didn't take certain risks. I did. Maybe there is a reason I didn't go down that road...take that turn, head that direction. Maybe it was fate, whatever it is/was it's all in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment