Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Two lives move on...

I've finally made it. I think the worst is behind me. The last 8 wks have been BRUTAL. I didn't think it could last so long or be so rough. On top of that I had the flu last week to the point of almost being hospitalized for dehydration. I couldn't take care of Jayden and didn't see him for 3 days. It was awful all around. The next weekend we bought our new bed and it is the highlight of my day crawling into bed at night in a brand new bed, new sheets, new everything where you can just melt and literally let out a "ahhhhh" never felt so good. Now I feel like my bed is so high. I slide off my bed vs stand up from an L shape position sitting on my bed previously. LOL. This weekend is a 3 day weekend and I am really looking forward to it!! Finally feeling better and ready to have some fun!! Brother is house sitting for 2 weeks so we have the house truly to ourselves =)

Phase 2 here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment