Friday, June 3, 2011

Skadoosh

It's been a long while until the fighter inside me has surfaced to conquer my challenges. I haven't had any bad days in quite some time when it comes to challenging days and emotions. I may not be personally affected but when it comes to my child, my husband, my best friend, etc...they're lives are within myself to an extent. Their challenges are mine too, their tears are shared, frustration is mutual. So when I'm driving home today and I turn on 102.5 or 103.5 looking for some old jams to make me feel better you know something is wrong! LMAO!! My everyday country jams are feel good music. It's not a I'm pumped up and country music matches it. If I'm mad or riled up it's either old school rap or rock. 98.5 was a commercial so.... my rap won. And when I'm in a funk the music is LOUD. I realized today that one of the reasons why I don't like working in Elk Grove is because I don't have a commute. That commute is a part of my sanity!! It's the only ME time I get!! I haven't had it for 2 months now and it's definitely something I want back!! I can't function with out my music time. Forget me time I need time to browse the radio, listen to a CD, and DRIVE! If the only time I can get that is on the way to work SO BE IT. Now I realize I don't mind commuting one bit. It's a piece of me that stimulates the soul. LOL. I had it back today and I am so thankful for that 30min ea way. It's a perfect amount of time. Now Im going to dive into my brother's music collection and start burning some CD's! After I finish cleaning up some of the house. At least I've started! I've put it off almost all week!

On another note my honey bought me a new BBQ! What what!?! Oh yes I'ma be a grillin machine!!!!! So happy I love to bbq =) just in time for summer! Now all I need is new patio furniture!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment