Friday, June 18, 2010

Dreading going back to work

I really really really really wish I could stay home with my baby until at least Kindergarten. LOL. Get real? Ok the 1st year? I'm so so so sad about having to get back into the grind I just don't want to leave my baby! It seriously makes me want to cry. I love him so much. How do working moms do it? And all you stay at home moms are SO FREAKING LUCKY YOU HAVE NO CLUE! Man I wish I could be a stay at home mommy. ugh. Oh well, it is what it is.

On another sad note, my FAVORITE down comforter that I have had for 10yrs now has a tear! I have no idea how that even happened! Therefore, I'm blaming it on my cats. lol. Seriously, a tear like an "L" shape, how in the world?? Not like my toe poked a hole.

Bright side? Tomorrow's date night at the IMAX theater Toy Story 3 in 3D! WAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment