Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mommy time

I got to hang out with my mom last night it was really nice to see her, it's been over a week. It's rare that we don't see each other at least once a week. But she's has had a CRAZY time a work lately. Crazy patients acting stupid, and she's gotta deal with it being the manager and all. blah. no fun.
I laid Jayden down for a nap on my old bed in my old room it was kinda funny how I stared at him and thought back to when I was living in that room 4 yrs ago since I was 10. I remember the carpet was dark brown when we moved in and all I had with me that wasn't packed was my babysitter's club books. My room is basically a square with an L shape added to it & there was this little cove that I went to when I claimed "my room" spreading out the 5 books I carried in my hand. So funny the things you remember growing up.
Anyway, I took the opportunity to go get a pedicure, finally!! Felt soooooo good. =) When I came back my mom and I were sitting on the couch saying, "I hope Jayden wakes up soon it would be nice to go out to dinner" and right on que he woke up! lol. YAY. Fed him and changed him and off we went to on the border! YUMMMMMMM!! Love that place, I think I have a new fav (old one was chevy's). Their menu is so big, they have so many yummy sounding options. lol.
Dinner was nice, my dad showed up too and then we came home and took a stroll around the block. Being that it was already a quarter to 9 we didn't go far and I came home and fed him changed him again and hit the road. =) He fell asleep in the car, I brought him straight into his room and tried transfering from carseat to crib with no success. He was up until 1045, fell asleep hard on Dj, he rocked him it was so cute I wanted to take a picture but I knew I'd wake him up with the flash (it was dark).
Dj and I got some alone time.... =) he went to bed at 9 but i woke him up when i came home at 10 not on purpose just with jayden not goin down...he helped and we went to bed. he slept til 245 i took 1st shift and then he woke up at 645 (!) and dj took 2nd shift. I tried sleeping in but i heard him crying a little bit (prob changing his diaper when he wanted to eat) then it got hot real fast in our room. i did wake up at 10 but it was WARM already!!! geez. we need a pool, maybe our next house?
we are thinking about moving to elk grove this fall....we'll see what's in store closer to. our lease is up in aug so we'll see. hard to believe we will have been here a year already in aug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment