Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pondering thoughts

Well, after an AMAZING weekend Jayden definitely had an OFF day on Tuesday. He was awake 530am-12! Sheesh that boy wouldn't go down. I'm still hesitant in allowing the crying out method so young. He's only 2 1/2 mo old. His doctor said he's the boss on when he wants to sleep until 4mo. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I shouldn't try harder to get him down when he's fighting it, I know he needs it. Anyway, I went over to my cousin's to get some assistance so I could run a few important errands (rent due) and she seems to have a magic shoulder. Jayden was with him 20 min and passed out (thats after he finally took a 3hr nap before we arrived). I went to rite aid, the bank & the grocery store. Came back and unloaded my groceries then went and picked up my lil chunk.
Today he had a great day! I started getting a lil apprehensive when it was 10am and he had been up since 6 fearing another repeat of yesterday. But I put him in his crib before he was OVER tired and decided to try and let him work it out. He wasn't mad, he cried for 2min flat and was OUT. I'm thinking dang why didn't I try that yesterday? Oh wait, I did and he SCREAMED! Couldn't allow that so I didn't continue. He took a nap today from 10-1:30 and 3-5 and went to bed at 9. =)
Dj came home in the best timing because I was trying to juggle preparing dinner & BBQ with bath, bottle and bed. I got to the bottle part and he walked in the door, I said perfect you feed him cause the grill has been ready for almost an hr now! haha. He fed him and was going down, I guess jayden did something funny cause dj laughed (Trying not to and made even more of a noise) and woke him up! lol. butthead!
So we went for a walk. =) We finally met our across the street neighbors, Jason & Katie(that now have a for rent sign in their front yard), they have a 5mo old girl, I didn't catch her name. We talked for a few, very nice couple and was disappointed that they were leaving. Jason's job is moving them to Michigan next week! He's a pediatrican in residency and she's a pediatric nurse. haha. They we're really nice and I wish they were staying.....made me think that Dj and I should find more couples with babies to hang out with....we have no couple friends....just "his and hers", which is fine, it would just be nice to have a common "interest" =)
I'm debating whether to open up the house or not...it's been so warm but I think it's cooled off now.... man I hate summer. =( I'm not a fan of the heat. Spring and fall are my FAV.
Should I...or should I not go to bed...not too tired. Wish our computer worked better (it's slow cause it recognizes that we don't have genuine windows 7 so its so slooooow), I could try and fix my pics. It's too much of a hassle trying to save my pics from facebook to my work laptop and then reposting them on the blog. ah well.
Tomorrow is Thursday, yipee.......fast week!

Sunday i'm going out with an old friend to lunch and a movie,.we're going to see Sex in the City 2, despite what reviews i've heard about it I still wanna see it. =) It will be Dj's first time alone with Jayden (for more than 30 min like a trip to the store). He's ready. =)......I think...haha jk

No comments:

Post a Comment