Monday, May 31, 2010

BEST Memorial Day Weekend EVER!

I have had such an AMAZING weekend, I'm so HAPPY!

Date night with Dj, baby free for 24hrs.

Short but sweet visit with Brieanna, she was in town just for a day.

Took our FIRST road trip with Jayden to Mountain View to visit my sister in-law Mindi. Had a delicious BBQ & relaxed! AND JAYDEN--this boy--LAUGHED like I never heard before!! Totally literally belly laughing out loud, I laugh every time I hear it. (Check out my family blog for video)

A memorial (recreated Rj's) BBQ with just Dj and I and had wonderful family time just the three of us.

Jayden and I took our first mommy and son bath together and he LOVED it!! He was kicking and smiling, trying to reach his little rubber ducky I had in the tub with us. He's gonna be a little fish like mommy! No pics for that memory haha.

Incredible weekend, I can't get over how much non-stop fun we had!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment