Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Night Owl

I don't think I've been up this late in awhile. I onced stayed up til midnight, but then quickly realized that I love my sleep too much. One thing I TRULY miss pre-baby is SLEEP!!! Man, sleeping in?! When will I ever be able to truly do that again?
Anyway, I'm sitting here on my couch, watchin Oprah, phone is dyin and my feet are freezing. I'm starting to get a little sleepy. Why is it so dang hard to wake up in the morning even when I get 8hrs?! Maybe I just need to bank some hours of zzzz and I'd be good....dunno when that's gonna happen.
Thinking a lot lately...sometimes I think maybe this blog should be private? In order to truly express ALL my thoughts? Not that I have anything to hide, but with possible readers you don't want to offend anyone. Then again, to hell with it it's how I feel right? hmmmm.... whatever. =) No biggie.
I'LL DO WHAT I WANT! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment