Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Bleepin Monday

Blah, it's Monday. I went to bed at 11 last night and Dj was snoooooooring. So Instead of kicking him to stop I decided to sleep in Jayden's room. However, I layed there thinking that I haven't slept in his room since he was 3-4 weeks old! Awwww time flys. He used to sleep in his swing next to the daybed in his room. I finally fell asleep probably at 1130. He woke up at 1, 3(changed his diaper), 420 and then 530 Dj took over. He was squirming in his crib I told Dj he just ate he doesn't need a bottle. Two minutes later he puked in his crib. Poor baby I don't think he's tummy feels good.

How do you determine whether it's spit up or throw up at 2mo old? =( I need to call his Dr today.

I went into our room and crawled into bed until 8 when Dj had to go to work. He laid Jayden down on our bed and he started falling asleep so I picked him up and put him in his own crib, he's been sleeping an hour and 20 min already. Sleepy head. I tried to go back to sleep and of course I couldn't my next door neighbor is doing construction or some landscaping to his backyard and it sounded like he was shoveling rock and then a gardener came (not ours, yet I expect ours today).

He's up! G2G

No comments:

Post a Comment