Friday, May 21, 2010

My thoughts

So I'm justifying blogging only because I discovered blogging to book! WHAT?! That's awesome! I always pictured all my journals winding up in some of my family member's hands after I am gone. Reading what I've written about my life. Although, here, you don't see the aged penmenship. HAHA, which is maybe best...although I've always received compliments about my nice handwriting. Ah well =)

Jayden finally went down for a nap. He spit up a LOT after his last bottle, so I figured bath time!! Only I layed him down after that, and he spit up all over himself, changed clothes, then he pooped. So much for going to Grandma's house all nice a clean! Now I need to shower & get ready before he wakes up wanting another bottle.

We're going to my mom's this afternoon. I'm going to try and get a pedicure, maybe go to once upon a child and see if they have anything I want. Possible go to target and do some damage, debating whether I want to go with Dj or not, it will probably be easier on the wallet if I go alone. My mom's going to watch Jayden for awhile & Dj and I are going to have a date night. Although I think we're probably going to have dinner and then just spend the evening alone, in bed, lol. Last night we had a little time to snuggle and watch tv cause jayden was out of it from his shots and was sleeping. It was so nice just to relax, lie down, not have to do anything. I'd like another shot at that tonight, rent a movie maybe even order pizza or something.

Well I'm on the clock to get what I need done before his nap is over...adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment