Saturday, May 22, 2010

A great day of some R&R

Today was a great day to rest & relax! Jayden went to bed last night when we got home from picking him up from my mom's around 10 and he didn't wake up until 3:30am, YAY! Then slept until 6:30? Dj got up with him and I didn't wake up until 10! WAHOO! I woke up and Jayden was passed out in Dj's arms...think Dj was getting a little shut eye as well.
My cousin & Anthony came over this afternoon so that Dj could look at her car and see her dent. He basically pushed it all the way out almost, lol, she was happy. They stayed and visited for a little bit. Dj and I had Togo's for lunch. =) Jayden took good morning and late afternoon naps and we just hung out at home, as a family. I love it.
About 4:30 Dj is barely awake and I convince him to go lay down. Jayden wakes up at 5:15 and I feed him and I'm ready to go to Target. I go tell Dj I was going to go & he decides to get up and come so he's able to sleep tonight. Off to Target we go, Jayden played with his toy cow that's clipped to his car seat bar the WHOLE time. Get's a lil squirmy in his seat in Target, I take him out to hold him (which I never do) and 5 min later I'm thinkin, oh my lord this boy is killing my arm! HAHA. I've never held him for that long standing up before, let alone in a store. I have to hold my arm with my other hand just for support haha. He's on my shoulder just lookin around, I find Dj with the cart and put him back in and he crashes 2min later.
We leave Target, dressed in pajama's basically and I tell him if we were dressed we could go out to dinner now that he's passed out. We end up going to Shanghai Garden anyway and have some BOMB ass chineese food. mmmmmm. Chicken chow mein, broccoli beef & wonton soup. Delicious!! Dj goes to move his soup and ends up spilling it, haha. Then 1 min later he goes to set his glasses down and smacks it against his plate. We were laughing to hard. Jayden wakes up just as we were finishing, get the check & box and makes it home just in time for his next feeding. =)
He's been spitting up a lot more than usual lately...hmmmmm....no fever or other symptoms. It's way later after he's done eating too. I try to burp him 1/2 way (@4oz) but sometimes it doesn't matter. He'll burp wait like 30 seconds and up it comes. =(
We were going to watch a movie tonight, we bought Avatar at Target (haven't seen it) but it's already 9:30 and still trying to put Jayden down. He woke up at 7:30 so one more bottle and he'll go to bed. Dj's feeding him now but I think he wants to go to bed. I'll take over, it's past his bedtime anyhow!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment