Tuesday, May 25, 2010

KLUTZ

So last night I go to take a shower after putting Jayden to bed. I accidently knock over the face wash, BAM! Opps, dang don't wanna wake up the baby! Then 5 min later I knock the big conditioner bottle off the top of shower door, BAM! Dang it! I get out of the shower and Dj informs me that he had to pat Jayden's back because I woke him up! LOL opps!
THEN I go into the kitchen to wash all the baby bottles to get ready for the night (I wash them all (4) and pre fill them with 4oz of water so we can quickly zap the water and make the bottles in the middle of the night). I go to put one of them on the counter and drop it, clink, clink, clink, clink it goes across the kitchen floor. I hear some comments from the peanut gallery (Dj on the couch) and laugh at myself. Still having a towel on my head, I decide to get myself a little ice cream before I go to bed. I open the freezer door and BAM, out falls the kit kat in the door! UGH! Dj comes in the kitchen and says, "seriously christy? go sit down! lol"
Needless to say I was knocking and dropping things over left and right.

HAHA- hopefully today will go more smoothly that last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment