Saturday, May 22, 2010

Date Night

In the process of dropping Jayden off at my mom's, we met at Once upon a child in Elk Grove to get some more clothes for Jayden. He's 2 months old and 2 feet long! He's growing so fast he needs more clothes (plus some summer jammies). I scored and got some pretty cute stuff there, damage $48. Then I run into Bath & Body works and stock up on the soaps that were on sale, damage $20. She takes Jayden to her house from there and I head home to meet Dj (he's on his way home from work).
I was home alone for a whole hour and found myself being quiet even though nobody was home. lol. I should of turned on my stereo and rocked out, haha.
Dj comes home and comes in Jayden's room where I am installing a new ink cartridge in the printer. We sit there, looking at each other and smile because we are ALONE. He isn't home 5 min before he tells me he wants Jayden home. LOL. Hey this is our time Mr! He apologetically smiles and says, "I just miss him already". Awwww. We decide to go to On the Border, I'm craving chips and salsa and we haven't been there in a long time. It was sooooooo good! We order guacamole, made at the table side and it was REALLY good (by far better than chevy's). I also have myself a nice little strawberry margarita =) We enjoy our dinner, and decide not to go to Target being already 20 to 9pm! We go to my mom's and discover Jayden hasn't slept at all! HE LOVES sitting in his carseat in the kitchen when my mom is cooking. He also has a toy cow clipped to the bar and hits that thing repeatedly! I give him a bottle before we head home and he's already falling alseep. He nursed it for almost 45 min dozing in and out, but it was ok we were watching an espisode of The Big Bang theory (?) sitcom that my brother was watching. That show is hilarious!
We head home and he is passed out. I put him in his crib and he slept until 3:30am!! SWEET DEAL!
Needless to say we had a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I love Once Upon a Child (or Play it Again Baby, as I like to call it) and Target! I do the same "trip" when I have my "me" time. We should plan a Pedi-Target-OUAC day sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be AWESOME!! My FAVORITE places too!!! =)

    ReplyDelete