Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fully rested Sunday

So Dj took all the feedings of the night shift last night and I didn't even ask him to!! We both went to bed at 10 and when he woke up around 1:45 he got up! I was like, um ok fine with me (it's usually my feeding)! So I go back to sleep and he doesn't come back to bed....he goes and sleeps on the couch! WTF... he snores so im thinkin he's letting me get some sleep and he'll come back to bed. But he didn't. I hear Jayden wake up around 4:30 (I think) and heard him put the water in the microwave. I'm thinking, wow, well I'm definitely not going to protest! At 6:30 I hear Jayden fuss...so I get up and find them on the couch. I think Jayden was ready to go back to bed so we put him back down and both go back to bed. He wakes up at 8 and I get up and get him a bottle. I decide to go get Dj and I a bagel from the bagel shop down the street and a Starbucks. =) Off Jayden & I go, he's a good boy playing with his toy cow. He goes to sleep from 9:15-10 and all hell breaks loose. I get him another bottle and he eats 2 oz and then stops. I burp him, and he's squirming (obviously has a bubble). He wakes Dj up and he comes and grabs him and tries to get the burp out. He does. Guess Daddy's touch. He calms down for about 2min and he's back to cryin/screaming. What the hell. So he's trying to burp him again....gets another little bubble. I just think he has a upset tummy. I decide to give him a bath to try and calm him down hoping he'll pass out afterwards. He's almost to big for his little infant bath! He's already 2ft long! So I take the net off that sits on top and try putting him in the tub, except he's basically laying with his legs "Indian style" because he has no room (note to self: look for another bath tub). He's whinning the whole time and cryin while I get him dressed. I wrap a blanket around him and rock him to sleep. Finally, he's out. Man poor guy was not happy. I don't think he feels very good? =( But he has no other symptoms.
Dj and I are sitting here on the couch, finally eating our breakfast. He just made me laugh so hard I almost choked. Dj,"Don't I have nice legs? (as he extends his legs out and flexes)" Me, "ya, ya (eye rolling)" Dj, "Hey I've been told I have nice muscular legs! (punches me in the arm). Me, "Hey!" Dj,"Dont be a wuss, maybe I need to beat on you some more so you toughen up! Don't choke your gonna wake up the baby!"
LOL - this guy I swear, makes me laugh every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment