Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Weekend must come to an end...

I hate it when the weekend ends! ugh. I have so much fun hanging out with my boys I never want it to end! Although, Dj only has to work until Wed and then has FIVE days off! YIPEEEEEEE.
We finally went to go see his mom today. We haven't been over there since (April 25th). It was nice Daniel & Steve came over too and we ordered pizza. Jayden is still really spitty =( I think I'm going to call his doctor tomorrow. It's been happening ever since his shots, a side affect I'm sure, but I still want to ask the advice nurse about it.
We still haven't watched Avatar. We bought it yesterday (?)...I just don't want to get interrupted or go off our schedule cause we'll all be effd. lol.

OHHHHH so my parents stop by this morning and my mom offers to take Jayden over night this coming Friday!!!!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited, Dj wanted to go to Tahoe! LOL, ya right. We got bills coming up and I'm not trying to spend money I just want to relax! Do NOTHING! I can NOT wait!! Picture me laying flat on my back in my living room floor in the shap of an "X"......get it? Ahhhhhh.....a BREAK.

Although I can't really complain. Dj has definitely given me a really good break this weekend especially after last night letting me sleep! He's such a sweetheart! I <3 him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment