Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Annoyed Part II

Today's a brand new day......filled with brand new bullshit. Happy Wednesday.

You seriously couldn't have done this, again, at a more horrible time. Shame on me for letting my guard down. Amazing how quickly I felt so "safe" again. Knowing nothing was for certain but I've learned from this myself too. I've learned not to trust you. That the words that you say don't match in your actions. I know that sounds like a hypocrite, but it is what it is. I feel like it's a total copout. That your running away from yourself and not me. Your in fear and that's what puts the fire under your ass to keep moving and bouncing along in life. It appears that you forgot who YOU were talking to. Guess I'm stronger than you in that aspect. No pact, agreement needed. There are always possibilites in life. Keep yourself away from the danger.

This time it's permanent. NEVER to be heard from again.

"..if we can make it through the landslide standing, we'll lift each other up to see the bliss on the horizon.."

No comments:

Post a Comment