Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Annoyed

It sucks when you completely realize you are reacting to something that you shouldn't be. When someone tells you something, that has nothing to do with you. Why do you flinch? Why do you care? Why do you find yourself pondering and reflecting over something that is no longer your concern nor should it bother you in the first place. Not having any right to feel that way BUT YOU DO.

Then you can't help but be sassy. Throw in a remark that you don't mean but can't hold your tongue not to "say" it.

Blaming my hormones would just be opting out. It would be too easy to say that's why I feel the way that I do. Yet sometimes, things just bug you. End of story. Right?

Today I have had the mindset of being a better day then yesterday. For the most part it has been. I can't lie it really has been better. Yet I know I'm easily flustered and that's what I'm going to "chop it up to" that is all.

P.S. If my BFF moves to Japan for 3 yrs I am seriously going to.....breath....I don't know for sure yet.

P.P.S And I get called out on my sassy mouth?!?! LOL love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment