Sunday, March 24, 2013

Back in action

It's been a long time. Too long. I wonder why sometimes I don't continue to do the things I love to do, like write and then I look at my children. Oh that's right, that's why. These two keep me running...ragged. Sometimes my heart breaks because they are growing up so fast and it kills me that time moves so quickly. Other times I pray to God time would just fast forward already. The day when I no longer have a baby monitor next to my bed. The day I never have to change a diaper. Or wipe a butt. I would say wipe a dirty face but that will probably never change at least not for awhile. The days when I'm most frustrated I have taught myself for the most part to just simply smile through it. Freeze that moment when you want to join them in screaming at the top of your lungs, throw yourself on the ground and have a complete fit throwing meltdown tantrum right next to them. I wonder what their reaction would be? Jayden would probably tell me Mommy needs a time out. Lily would look at me with complete shock and think her mommy has lost her mind.
It's 1am and I'm finally starting to feel sleepy. I've had a great weekend so far. Tomorrow I'm taking the kids over to Tiffany & Manny's to take Easter pics. Now that Jayden got a haircut today and my child no longer looks like an orphan he's picture ready. Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment