Sunday, October 16, 2011

Frankie J - Obsesion (No Es Amor)



I love it when people never respond to texts messages. Just to at least give a conclusion, an ending, something.

Leads to a minor obsession....which THAT leads to being out of proportion. Have you ever experienced an obsession? I think you might have, I'd ask to be "released from this obsession" but I already know that will only initiate a cold, rude, mean text that I don't want. So I guess being ignored or receiving the silence is better in a sense.

Today was actually a better day. It was a lazy Sunday and started a little rocky, but turned out to be a really good day. Even understanding the one person that has no obligation to listen what so ever, disappointed me. Doesn't matter that they did. No obligation what so ever to make it better, change the facts, nor even look back in my direction. I don't matter, that is the one thing I do know and understand. What I don't understand is everything that I held "holy" is crumbling. Images that I thought still stood true are dissipating right before my eyes. Perhaps that is what I need. It's as if the "pedastool" is being yanked out from underneath you. You aren't the person that I remembered you as. Yes, people change. Yes, it's ok to become different. Yet, let's put it this way. Initially, you looked amazing...yet now, I have the absolute worst bitter taste in my mouth and all I can do is spit you out.

Are you thinking, wow this is just drama you didn't need? Well lets put it this way, I maybe almost 9mo pregnant and emotional and hormonal which is perhaps where the base of this is steming from...but you are NOT innocent. It only took 48hrs to know exactly how she feels....so what's your excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment