Monday, October 3, 2011

Wait....it gets better

Saturday I stubbornly thought I was feeling a little better so I go to my mom's since DJ got called into work and had to go to Fresno at 6am. Jayden, my mom and I go to the Giant Pumpkin Festival at Elk Grove Park. We walk from my parents house and we walk all the way around the pond. I had to stop and sit 2x just cause I needed to rest my back. We come home and I realized I probably did too much by going.

THEN Sunday comes along. I wake up at 630 with Jayden, go back to bed at 830 woke up at 11, went back to bed at 1 woke up at 330. Took a shower at 430 and went back to bed not having any energy what so ever. I then realized at 530 I hadn't felt the baby move very much all day. I probably felt her 4x total. So I text Brie and she tells me call the nurse. I'm like eh....ya....ok fine. I call the RN and the RN pages the on call Dr. The on call Dr tells me to eat or drink something sugary lay on my side and try and count 10 movements in an hour. If I don't then I can (not should) go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital for monitoring. I thankfully got some movement within an hour and passed out. I had everyone worried because I didn't give them an update before I fell asleep. =( Whoops.

So now, today is monday....and I'm ready to go back to bed! I'm calling my boss to let him know and will go in later. I feel like crap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment