Friday, September 30, 2011

Scared shitless

So tonight we are sitting in our front yard for a change enjoying the weather and Jayden is playing with his toys. We've been out there almost an hour and we are not on a busy street so there is no real danger of him being on the sidewalk.
However, on of the daycare kids is being picked up (which is 2 doors down from us, we're on the curve so it's adjacent to us) and the little boy yells out "Bye Jayden!" Jayden instantly gets excited and runs into the street towards the little boy smiling. I am sitting on the front lawn and LEAP up so damn fast I thought I was literally flying. I grab his arm and pick him up because I heard a car coming yet my Jeep in our drive way blocked my view partially. THANK GOD the man saw him and slowed down. I freaked. My heart was racing so fast and Dj had gone in the house and didn't see it happen.
Why can't my life just be dull and boring? Seriously?
NOW, my pelvis hurts so bad it hurts to stand and walk and am feeling popping sensations along my sides. I'm definitely SORE, ya'll have know idea how fast I was flying. I came in the house and laid on my bed and started to cry. I hurt instantly and my heart was racing. IT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!! =(
Taking tylenol and going to bed.
I'm definitely not in good shape. Haven't recouped from my last set of symptoms now I'm adding to the plate.
Seriously wish I had an uneventful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment