Sunday, September 25, 2011

Disturbed

Yesterday was so much fun. I had a really good time visiting Apple Hill with my boys and eating delicious goodies. I was so beat when we got home I passed out at 8 o'clock! I had some pretty disturbing dreams last night. Not that they haven't happened before. But maybe because the phrase "I'm not the same person" was emphasized my mind subconsciously started to panic negatively. We all change, we're never the same exact person yet last nights dreams were vivid. I hate those. Unless they are amazing dreams which of course would make you feel warm and happy inside. Last nights, however, did not. All I kept seeing was this asshole of a man that was arrogant and flat out mean. It was like a movie. A character far beyond your imagination, so unreal, that it only could happen in a movie. Needless to say I woke up feeling......a number of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment