Friday, September 23, 2011

First day of FALL

My favorite season has FINALLY ARRIVED. I am to say that I don't feel like I'm "falling" like I was just a short time ago. I've been given hope and that's all anyone can ask for.

On another note, my stomach hurts so bad today. First this morning was anxiety attack and a headache. Headache hasn't gone away but the anxiety has (thank you). My eyes probably look like I got punched (from crying). Yet I don't know why I've developed such pain in my tummy. I ate breakfast. My fav, bagel and cream cheese =) gotta love them carbs right?! Perhaps more water will help. Not like I need to go to the bathroom any more frequently than I already am but maybe it will help flush the ickies away.... I'm trying very hard to take a deep breath and remain calm, but I have not felt Lily kick me more than 2x in the past 2-3 days....I'm only 30wks just about and she's only 3-4lbs right now. But everytime I go in to my Dr they ask me if I actively feel her move. I can't say that I have and that worries me. But then again, I'm not one to overreact...but when do you make sure there is nothing to be concerned about. Last time I was pregnant and I had got into a car accident I got repremanded for not immediately going to the hospital into Labor and Delivery for fetal monitoring. I told them look I was at a stop sign for pete's sake! The crash was not that forceful. They didn't seem to care either way.
This pregnancy is soooooooooo different every symptom I have makes me "gasp" in reaction thinking what was that? Is that ok? Is it normal?? I had ALL DAY morning sickness for the first 2-3 months I was pregnant. I had food poisioning during that time as well so I threw up more in that time frame then I have my entire life. Which is why I haven't gained much weight. LOL. I've had my organs re-arrange themselves in the beginning, which was the POPPING noises I felt all over my belly/chest/pelvis/sides. That's a feeling you can't even describe, LOL, at least it wasn't painful. Then excruciating pain in my lower belly/pelvis area from my previous c-section scar tissue stretching!! That was intense pain. Heartburn that was so bad the back of my neck BURNED I wanted to cry. Anxiety from work/home stress (balance), which is why I was given a refill =). Oh, acid reflux for the first time EVER on the night of my BIRTHDAY. I blame it on spaghetti and glass of wine I had. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling gas fumes coming up my throat and started choking, ran to the bathroom and threw up all over the sink, floor and toilet. TMI? Sorry, but that shirt hurt so bad. To think Jayden had acid reflux for his first 6mo of life no wonder he cried! That stuff hurts!!! My back hurts so bad I have to take tylenol almost daily to relieve the pain of carrying baby. My neck and shoulders have hurt so bad I've been going to Physical Therapy for over a month now. She has been working her magic, yet when I hear "oh that's more than just stiffness", "you're left side is your worst yet the right side is nothing to sneeze at either" or "I want you to keep coming so we can work on aligning your spine and discs more" Ummmm ok. I've felt like this for well over a year just worse with stress and you're telling me that it's more than that? What the hell.....my body is breaking down on me? Am I really that old??? lol. For the first time in well over a year I can actually move my neck from left to right with out using my hand to push on my chin and it's cracks!! It feels so much looser.....I don't think I've ever been able to do that! If by the end of my 6 visits I'm not better I might be referred for a MRI. I've never had an MRI in my life. Obviously that has to be after the baby is born.... My feet are starting to swell, I'm starting to waddle

Oh ya after the baby is born I get to go to the dentist and get my cavaites filled, go back to my OB to have a re-check on my cervix to make sure I don't have cervical cancer she thinks it's just irratation from pregnancy so only way to check is to wait until after delivery (no harm to the baby) and follow up with MRI for my neck/shoulder....oh and my levels plummited so quickly that I am being monitored 2x as much for my thyroid as usual. More blood work, more visits, another ultrasound.

I swear, can't they start a frequent flyer miles at the doctor's offices?? Because I swear I'M LIVING there. I work and am seen constantly!!

I pray my blood pressure is lower than my last visit. I really don't want to start any blood pressure medication for the first time ever in my life while pregnant. But if I don't, or if it's still high I risk going into pre-mature labor....

We'll know on Monday!

Right now I'm going to ENJOY my weekend going to Apple Hill with my family celebrating my 2nd wedding anniversary and having a date with my husband on Sunday so we can actually sit down and eat a meal together just the two of us with out a lil piggy asking for "a bite?.....a bite?" LOL.

First day of Fall, Apple Hill and Wedding Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment