Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Can it get any worse?!

Day 2 of no communication...

I impulsively sent this text:
"What did I do to deserve this? I didn't talk to you Mon night because I was HURT when you told me I was getting on your nerves before you went into Subway. Now I'm the one suffering, for what?"
"Because you think it's fun to play mind games with your already suffering pregnant wife?" Obviously I was mad.
I got no response.
2 hrs later.....
I get "working late" I wanted to say something rude and sassy but I didn't. I didn't respond.
Then it got the best of me and I sent an hour later....
"This is all HORSE SHIT. Can we please stop? All I do is cry and I'm tired!"
No response. He called 2 hrs later (1st time) and the call was dropped.
Then I get this:
"You don't understand. I'm BEYOND frustrated and annoyed with work. I feel like no matter what I do I can't please anyone. You never once called me yesterday so I guess you were mad. You make everything about you. When was the last time you called me or held me in bed or kissed my forehead I'm doing everything I can and it seems not enough. I'm sick and tired of fighting and arguing. I'm not going to put up with this shit anymore."

Ouch. I understand he's not the only one that has a lot on his plate and his work is frustrating. But he's so involved with his job that I am the last one on his list. Which I get. I haven't complained. The only reason he throws it being about me is because I am NOT interested in being intimate with him. Too much going on and I told him that he hasn't even LOOKED at me like that and is asking for it all. So I then respond with you haven't touched me, caressed me, looked at me, hugged me, kissed me, held me nothing for months. So I'm angry when he comes to me wanting intimacy. It's like warming up an ice cube. PLUS I'm pregnant! Sex is not comfortable! Not to mention how unattractive I feel, I can't breathe lol, etc. So now it's my fault that he's giving me the silent treatment? Because I need to be more sensitive to his needs??? Which ya'll don't even understand how willing and accepting I have been this whole time. NOW when I am struggling to the deepest core inside my body, it's all about me? That hurts my feelings too because everything I have done is not acknowledged either!

All I replied with was "I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO"

Ready for this? I get "Let's separate for awhile then. I don't know what else to do"

You're seriously going to leave your almost 8 month pregnant wife because you can't handle it anymore???
Why don't you just take a knife to my heart? This is the 3rd or 4th comment that has really hurt my feelings.

So by now I'm pissed and can't hold my tongue.
I send "NO. YOU NEED TO QUIT WITH THE MIND GAMES. DROP THE BULLSHIT AND TALK TO ME. I'M ON YOUR SIDE AND I'M SORRY I CAN'T FIX EVERYTHING"

"I'll talk to you later about this" is the last I've heard.........

I really really hope that we can actually talk tonight. Geez. We can't continue like this. I know I CANT CONTINUE like this.......

I'm ready to break in every aspect. =( We we're fine up until monday....what the hell.
*************************
Update:
We finally had the chance to talk. Once he dropped the bull shit "I assumed you were mad" and quit blaming his actions on me he told me how he felt. Basically overwhelmed, which I am too! No reason to shut me out and tell me you're going to go stay the night in a hotel because you don't want to come home. If anyone should be staying the night in a hotel it should be ME! HAHA =) wink.

I told him shit is about to hit the fan in the sense of demand and hard work coming our way. We have work, Jayden and will have our newborn in addition to life, housework, cleaning, car repairs, bills, etc. It's going to be hard but we're a team and we can't break now! We 've been doing really well communicating. I just think we are both on overload right now. On that note I'm go take a bath or something try and relax. My feet hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment