Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So yesterday....

Yesterday was one of thee roughest days.
I knew that it was going to happen yet I didn't want it to.

My doctor wanted me to not go back to work! I can't take off work for NINE weeks! Are you kidding me?! What in the world am I going to do with myself. Other than SLEEP. I guess that wouldn't be such a bad thing considering....

I didn't realize that the pain in my feet was plantar fasciitis and would require cortozone injections in my heels! Or that the charlie horses in the middle of the night were a result of low levels of minerals, such as potassium and calcium. Which would be self explanitory because I'm horrible at taking my prenatal vitamins. I know shame on me! My hip pain is due to the softening and shifting of my pelvic bones, paired with the pressure of carrying around a huge uterus, can lead to hip pain and discomfort in the third trimester. Of course I can go on and on and on about all my other symptoms but who cares.

Long story short. My blood pressure is UP (bad) and Lily's is UP (good) and I'm having anxiety on top of it all, therefore, I am to stop working. I said no. She can't force me. However, as a compromise to her wanting to take me off NOW vs my original date Oct. 28th I agreed to next Friday. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF FOR 6 WEEKS?????? Lily isn't due to arrive until Nov 28th! That's a long time to be off work. I'm going to go crazy. LOL. It will take me 2 weeks to probably get all the projects that I want done around the house....so I'll sleep for the last MONTH.

I am looking forward to spending time with Jayden. He is my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment