Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 weeks & Happy Anniversary!!

30 weeks with 9 weeks left and I am feeling like a huge whale looking like a large watermelon. LOL. Ugh. I'm happy and don't get me wrong i'm very excited to see my baby girl very soon....yet the waves of emotions I've recently been feeling have making me diagnosing myself and I never do that. I've been receiving my weekly updates on how I'm progressing and I keep clicking on the link about emotions. "Make sure you tell your doctor if you start to feel...." "Make sure you notify your doctor immediately if....." Seriously? How do I know if it's just normal or not? I mean come on, people FEEL things everyday it's a part of life right so why should I think any differently? Just because I'm pregnant it's different? No it's not. Yes, I know, I'm stubborn. But look, just because I don't have a thyroid and can be extremely fatigue to the point of I can't function and can pass out doesn't give me the excuse to play victim. I have meds for my condition. No excuses. So what are the result of my emotions during pregnancy? Medicate me? No thanks.

Like I said before. Going through difficult times while pregnant is like having a procedure done with no anesthesia. ...."This is gonna hurt.....this is gonna hurt like hell..........this is gonna damn near kill me.....sometimes the truth ain't easy"...."love don't run" .....................(sometimes we do....run). No drinking, no drugs, no smoking, no nothing. I already know that I'm getting a tattoo after I deliver. I must. I WANT to endure that pain to permanently mark on my body.....I know what I want and where I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment