Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No Clue

Last night I was in tears 3x due to your words.
Tonight, isn't looking any brighter. I am so beyond frustrated and all you can do is focus on yourdemanding job that frustrates you. So I'm supposed to stroke your back and tell you I'm sorry you have a boss that is so unorganized and likes to dip into the fund for the fleet and not maintain his trucks for his employees so now ALL OF THEM are broken! I told you to go above him, or go to HR, it's not about him being a sorry ass manager now it's been about your safety for quite sometime. You come home in a foul ass mood and treat me like shit because of how your long day went. Today you got stranded because the truck broke down and there was fuel everywhere, all over the engine. Ummmm hello you're lucky it didn't explode in your face and you didn't die (yes I'm aware I'm exaggerating)! Is it just me or can you not see the SAFETY concerns here??
I am not a high maintenance woman. I do not complain. I do not give you a hard time because your job requires you to be away from your family more than you are home with us. I do not tell you that something has to change. I do not tell you that I'm lonely. I do not tell you that I'm stressed. I do not tell you that I'm frustrated. I do not tell you because I do not want to add to your plate.
What I do tell you is through tears when you consistantly hurt my feelings because YOU'RE frustrated. I do tell you that I miss you. I do tell you when you have hurt my feelings.
Yet, 3x this week you've damn near had a melt down on me because you came home and were having a bad night. Last night you told me that I do something everyday that irratates you. Do have any idea how heartbreaking that is to your 8mo pregnant wife who is on disability due to her pregnancy, with anxiety and history of high blood pressure and stress??? Do you honestly think the ONLY stress has been work? NO! I'm stressed in every aspect yet you can't pull your head out of your own ass to realize that you aren't the only one that is stressed!!! I'm trying to be supportive to you and I'm not sure what else I could possibly do for you. Yet, I haven't received a damn thing from you and I'm the one pregnant.

MEN CAN BE SUCH IDIOTS SOMETIMES I SWEAR!!!!!!

Still has not clue, even attempting to tell him. Nothing. When I speak, he feels that I'm giving him a guilt trip. That's NOT my fault! I'm not speaking rudely at all! That's his own issue he needs to get passed. Therefeore, I'm unable to communicate to him where I'm coming from because he just feels guilty when I tell him. WTF is that about ?!??!?!

This is some bullshit. All I can do is cry and I feel my blood boiling.

At this point I'd rather be ALONE!!! (Meaning just go away so I don't have to deal with this bullshit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment